== Description ==
If post doesn’t have a set featured image,
WP Autoset Featured Image Plus check if text contains an image. If yes, set this as featured image,
if not, you can set any external url image. Otherwise, leave field empty.
Easy and fast!
Contributors: Lucia Intelisano
Donate link: https://www.luciaintelisano.it/
Tags: external, url, featured image, featured, featured images, image
Requires at least: 3.1
Tested up to: 4.1
== Installation ==
**To install the plugin manually:**
1. Extract the contents of the archive (zip file)
2. Upload the wpautosetfeaturedimageplus folder to your ‘/wp-content/plugins’ folder
3. Activate the plugin through the Plugins section in your WordPress admin panel.
**Upload via the WordPress administration panel:**
1. Click on “Plugins” in the left panel, then click on “Add new”.
2. You should now see the Install Plugins page. Click on “Upload”.
3. Click on Browse and select your “wpautosetfeaturedimageplus.zip” file.
4. Click on “Install now”, activate it and you’re done!